Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hospital Visit

Today I was in the hospital to have an endoscopy done. My Mommy took these picture of me after I came out of recovery. I was allowed to eat as many popsicles as I wanted. I only had part of one red one though. I had to get an IV for fluids while the doctor did his procedure. Now I am home resting with my sister and my Mommy. My Daddy took my other sister to New Community Kids. The doctor said that I could not go because I needed to rest while the sleeping gas wears off. I was allowed to pick out my own Beanie Baby before I left. I picked out a gray kitten with a red bow that I named Silver. She is excited to go to China with me in two days on her first plane ride
.

6 comments:

  1. i hope you feel better soon kaeterina! i have been praying for you lots and lots!!!

    i also hope that you and silver have a super fun time in china! i can't wait to hear all about your trip...how exciting!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaeterina,

    Congratulations on starting a blog! I think it is a great way for you to practice writing and to work on your computer skills. I might have to let my oldest son, Eli (you met him once a LONG time ago), give blogging a try too when he is a little older. He is homeschooled, just like you.

    I hope your endoscopy helps the doctors figure out what is causing you to be so sick and that you will be better before your trip to China. Recover well!

    God bless,
    Heather Autry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better soon Katerina! Have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaeterina,
    We are so glad to hear you are home and feeling well after the hospital visit! We've been praying for you. Feel better soon sweetie! & be safe in your travels to China. I'm glad you have Silver to take with you :-)
    Lots of love,
    Miss Adeana & Ethan & Mr Curt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katerina I hope you feel better soon.

    Madelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi baby I hope you all are haveing fun. I will see you at home soon. And you can tell me all about what you did.

    ReplyDelete